Get ready to learn a new way of translating ideas into impact.
I2N’s Navigator workshop equips you with the skills and mindset to discover the massive potential of your research or idea. This two-day professional development experience will familiarise you with practical tools and an action plan for turning ideas into impact.
Learn essential skills
- Develop and refine your impact story
- Articulate and iterate the unique value proposition of your idea
- Identify and validate the potential impact of your idea through the lens of end-users and customers
- Present your idea that's focused on the problem you are solving
Who should attend
- Emerging entrepreneurs
- Corporate intrapreneurs
- Honors, Postgraduate and PhD students
- Early and mid-career researchers
For more information and to apply, visit https://www.newcastle.edu.au/events/research-and-innovation/i2n-navigator