Your employees are your organisation's most important asset. This 40-minute risk management webcast featuring Michelle Dawson, Principal Lawyer at DWF will unpack the current challenges of staff returning to work and employers legal rights and responsibilities during the COVID-19 disruption.
Topics to be covered:
• Returning to work & the workplace
• Pay and leave during coronavirus
• Stand down during coronavirus
• Alternative working arrangements during coronavirus
• Ending employment & redundancy during coronavirus
• Health and safety in the workplace during coronavirus
• Temporary changes to workplace laws during coronavirus
Who is Michelle Dawson?
With over 23 years’ experience in the legal industry, 15 of which are in workplace relations law, Michelle is renowned for her provision of practical and outcome-focused advice and representation for her clients. Michelle’s practice is predominantly in the employment and industrial relations areas and she has significant experience providing advice to clients on all legal aspects of employment, workplace and anti-discrimination. Her clients include employers across a range of different sectors, including the Victorian Water Sector, conservation and research, not for profit, manufacturing, tourism and hospitality, transport and energy.